3.13.2009

insomnia...

So basically I can't sleep. So I'm basically doing a lil online shopping. Ordered a few things from F21..my fav store!! I need to head to Sephora tommorow to buy a few cosmetics.


#1 thing on my list is Medi matte oil control lotion.. I swear it is the best thing ever. I have a real oily face and this really tones the oil completely down, its about $42 a container, well worth it, not too expensive at all.


#2 item is some more CoverFX, Mineral powder foundation awesome pressed powder, matches my skin tone perfectly. I use to use Mac NC 45 but it was like a shade darker than my tone, and the one before this was too light.



and maybe some perfume....I really want Feerie van cleef and arpels, this smells soooo good! and the bottle is so cute. They gave me a sample and I just adore it!, I need a full size bottle.


But that what I want as of the moment, but when I get there I know I'm going to splur...I know it.

maybe I should try to sleep night now, maybe I can...I know what will knock my out..some ****...lmfao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you got to say...