3.02.2009

Diet


Today is the first day to my new healthy diet routine.
Going hard core!..lol I have been watching so many health shows,
and I have come to the conclusion that..I need to get myself back in shape!
I have been thinking about doing this for a while now, but I have been putting my needs
to the side to take care of my family, but a better me would make a better them.
So I'm hitting the gym!!! I cut all juices out my routine. I'm just drinking plenty
of water and ONLY water. I cut soda out my system a long time ago, its been about 4 years now.
I know YAY!! Yup, we are a non soda drinking family. I'm going to run at least an hour a day and more if time lets me and I'm going to do a variety of a arm, ab, and leg exercises.
I have gained s much weight with having kids. I lost a lot of my weight from my 1st baby.
Then recently having another baby made me gain more weight. I was a greedy fit girl before, and now I'm just a greedy fat girl. My main issue is being comfortable in my skin with my weight and being healthy! So today is the first day. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hii! I am new to your blog. I just wanted to compliment you on your BEAUTIFUL TAN!! Lookin' hottt! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What you got to say...